1. Administrator of personal data (within the meaning of REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( general data protection regulation) – hereinafter referred to as the RODO with regard to Users’ personal data is Lady’s place.
2. Providing personal data, as well as consent to their processing are completely voluntary. All personal data provided to us are processed only to the extent and purpose for which the CUSTOMER agreed. In the event that the CUSTOMER does not provide the data necessary to perform the order and does not agree to their processing, it may not be possible to complete the order.
3. The Administrator ensures the security of the transferred data and the implementation of Users’ rights resulting from the RODO Regulation. The User has the right to access their personal data and rectification or request their complete deletion (if it is not contrary to the law) or restrict the right to process their personal data – for this purpose you can use the functions in the user account data update program or please send a request (e.g. to the e-mail address provided) specifying the request for changes or deletion of data from the register. The ADMINISTRATOR may refuse to delete the User’s data only in cases specified by applicable law, in particular if the User has not paid all amounts due to the ADMINISTRATOR.
4. Users’ personal data are processed in order to establish, shape, conclude, change or terminate the Agreement between the Service Provider and the Customer and to implement the Sales Agreement or contract for the provision of Electronic Services described in the REGULATIONS.
5. The User may receive marketing and commercial information (in the form of a “newsletter”) if he agrees. The User may resign from receiving commercial information at any time.
6. We ensure that our company respects the personal data security policy. Personal data is safe with us and we strive to keep this level steadily higher.
7. Users’ personal data may be transferred to third parties only with the consent of the User in the cases described in the REGULATIONS.
8. In order to perform the contract and deliver the ordered products and send correspondence to the customer, the data may be provided to: Poczta Polska or a selected courier company.
9. In order to execute the contract and deliver products, it is necessary to provide the following CUSTOMER’s personal data: surname and first name; address for shipping products; e-mail adress; contact phone number; in the case of the company, additionally NIP.
10. Personal data is processed only for the period necessary to perform the contract:
– sales documents – for the period required by the accounting regulations,
– address data – until the warranty or guarantee period expires – whichever is longer,
– e-mail address used to send an information bulletin – for the period of validity of the user’s consent; the consent can be withdrawn at any time – after this period they are removed.
11. The Customer has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body – the Office for Personal Data Protection (UODO) if he has objections to the processing of his personal data by the ADMINISTRATOR.
1. This Policy sets out the rules for creating, storing and accessing information on the User’s devices by means of Cookies in order to perform services requested by the User electronically.
2. In order to provide services electronically, the Administrator creates and maintains temporary files and gains access to selected information in the User’s devices.
3. Cookies – means binary data, usually small text files, saved and stored on the User’s devices, which are used in programming languages for better communication of the website and the user.
4. Cookies files created on user’s devices may come both from the Administrator’s system (ie Own Cookies) as well as from external programs that supervise internet communication (i.e. external cookies eg from Google and other websites).
5. The User has the ability to limit or disable the access of cookies to his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, in addition to functions that, by their nature, require cookies.
6. Cookies and similar technologies are used on websites to ensure correct data transmission between connected computers. They are very widely used, help to adjust the content of the settings page in the recipient’s computer, remember the preferred appearance of the page, e.g. set font size, ensure that